1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that one entity has been amended in the Russia regime1.
• State Unitary Enterprise of the City of Sevastopol ‘Sevastopol Sea Port’ (Group ID: 13051)
This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect this change and the one entity is still subject to an asset freeze.
2. The full notices were issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice click here
3. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
4. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.