Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that eleven (11) entries has been deleted from the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea regime.
2. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes and the eleven entries are no longer subject to an asset freeze.
3. The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice click here
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.