1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that twenty-seven (27) entries have been amended in the Belarus regime.
2. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes and the twenty-seven entries are still subject to an asset freeze
3. The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice click here
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.