ISIL (Da’esh) and Al-Qaida
1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that two (2) entries has been removed from the ISIL (Da’esh and Al-Qaida regime1.
- Said Ben Abdelhakim Ben Omar AL-CHERIF (Group ID: 7872)
- Emrah ERDOGAN (Group ID: 13307)
2. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect this changes and the two entries are no longer subject to an asset freeze.
3. The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice click here
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.