ISIL (Da’esh) and Al-Qaida
1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that one (1) entry has been removed from the ISIL (Da’esh and Al-Qaida regime.
- Khalifa Muhammad Turki AL-SUBAIY (Group ID: 10747
2. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect this change and the one entry is no longer subject to an asset freeze.
3. The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice click here
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.