1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that five (5) entries have been removed from the Syria regime.
2. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes and those persons/entities are no longer subject to an asset freeze.
3. The full notices were issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice click here.
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.