1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that four (4) entries have been added to the Myanmar financial sanctions regime.
- DIRECTORATE FOR DEFENCE INDUSTRIES (Group ID: 14165)
- DIRECTORATE FOR DEFENCE PROCUREMENT (Group ID: 14166)
- MYANMAR WAR VETERANS ORGANISATION (Group ID: 14163)
- QUARTER MASTER GENERAL OFFICE (Group ID: 14164)
2. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes and the four entries are now subject to an asset freeze.
3. The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice click here
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.