1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that the following one (1) entry has been added to the South Sudan regime1. This entry is now subject to an asset freeze.
2. The following entry has been added:
- James NANDO (Group ID: 15847).
3. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect this change and the one entry is now subject to an asset freeze.
4. The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice, click here.
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.
6. The UK’s Consolidated List of Designated Persons and entities concerning the South Sudan Regime can be found here.