1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that two (2) entries have been removed from the Iraq regime1. and are no longer subject to an asset freeze.
2. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The Consolidated List of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes.
3. The full Notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
To see the full notice, click here.
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.
6. The UK’s Consolidated List of Designated Persons and entities concerning the South Sudan Regime can be found here.