ISIL (Da’esh) and Al-Qaida
1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that three (3) entries have been amended in the ISIL (Da’esh) and Al-Qaida regime1 and are still subject to an asset freeze, as follows:
- Taha Ibrahim Abdallah Bakr AL KHUWAYT (Group ID: 13720)
- Amir Muhammad Sa’id Abdal-Rahman AL-SALBI (Group ID: 13840)
- Nurjaman Isamuddin RIDUAN (Group ID: 7156)
2.This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes.
3. The full Notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury. To see the full Notice click here.
4. The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.
6. The UK’s Consolidated List of Designated Persons and entities concerning the ISIL (Da’esh) and Al-Qaida Regime can be found here.