1. The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that one hundred and seventy-three (173) entries have been amended to transfer them from the Iran Human Rights regime1 to the Iran regime1and are still subject to an asset freeze.
2. Eight (8) entries have been added to the Iran regime and are now subject to an asset freeze.
2. This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes.
3. The full Notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury. To see the full notice, click here.
4.The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
5. The UK Sanctions List can be found here.
6. The UK’s Consolidated List of Designated Persons and entities concerning the Iran Human Rights Regime can be found here.