The Commission in its mandate to effectively supervise would from time to time consult with the industry, stakeholders and others that may be interested or affected in various matters such as new legislation, change in policy etc.
From time to time when there are documents requiring feed back or comment from the public they would be listed below under ‘Open Consultation’.
- Consultation Note
- Draft Credit Union Regulations
- Draft Union Prudential Standards
- Credit Union Ordinance 2016
- Prevention of Terrorism Amendment Bill 2018
- Financial Services Commission (Amendment) Bill 2018
- Proceeds of Crime Amendment Bill 2018
- Companies (Amendment) (No.2) Bill 2018
- Domestic Insurance Bill 2015
- Trust Companies Code
- Trust Companies Regulations
- Guidelines for the Supervision of the Securities Sector
- Consultation on Proposed Amendments to Section 6 of the Companies Ordinance
- Summary of Changes & Comments to Trusts Bill