TCIFSC endeavours to fulfil its regulatory and supervisory mandate having regard to international standards. TCIFSC is represented in various international standard setting and regulatory bodies including:
- Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF),
- Group of International Finance Centre Supervisors (GIFCS),
- Caribbean Group of Banking Supervisors (CGBS),
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS)
- Association of Supervisors of Banks of the Americas (ASBA),
- Group of International Insurance Centre Supervisors (GICS),
- Caribbean Regional Technical Assistance Committee (CARTAC)
- Caribbean Association of Insurance Regulators (CAIR) and
- International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO).
Such participation seeks to ensure that the TCI is kept abreast of the developments affecting offshore centres and that the jurisdiction plays an active role in international regulatory developments.