The framework for the Commission’s regulation and supervision of financial services, supervision of Non-Profit Organization (“NPO”) and Designated Non-Financial Business or Profession (DNFBP) and for its international cooperation is made up of several elements.
- the applicable ordinances passed by the Government of the Turks and Caicos Islands;
- the rules and regulatory advisories and of guidance issued by the Commission;
- the regulatory policies and procedures;
- the Memorandum of Understanding undertaken by the Commission, and
- the international standards to which the Commission adheres.