The Financial Services Commission (FSC), the regulator of financial services business in the Turks and Caicos Islands, is seeking suitably qualified applicants to fill several vacancies. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
A copy of the application should be submitted to the Employment Services Department by emailing CHbacchus@gov.tc and MCadams@gov.tc. While we appreciate your response, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- National AML/CFT Coordinator
- Deputy Director – Bank & Trust
- Deputy Director – Information Technology
- Senior Legal Officer
- Senior Policy Advisor
- Insurance Analyst (II)
- Registration Officer II
- Analyst II
- AML Supervision Analyst I
- Insurance Analyst I (IIU)
- Bank and Trust Analyst III
- Analyst III
- Insurance Analyst I
- Registration Officer I
- Statistical Clerk
For more information on vacancies, click on Job Opportunities.
The TCI Financial Services Commission will be offering a summer internship program for two students this year commencing 4 July 2022 and ending 31 August 2022.
Period: 2 months (preferably between July and August)
Number of Interns: 2
Interested Departments: AML Supervision and Companies Registry
Eligibility requirement: (1) AML – Local college senior level with a 3.0 GPA or better
(2) Companies Registry –Local college junior or senior level with a 3.0 GPA or better.
Academic discipline for both positions: Business Studies and/or Law Students
- Registration Intern – Companies
- Registration Intern – NPOs and DNFBPs
- Internship Programme Application Form
Deadline for submission: June 3, 2022